So my wife walked into the backyard today, and found these crawling in the grass and on the path. We didn’t even know the rabbit was pregnant!! The mother rabbit pulled fur “after” giving birth… thankfully we didn’t step on any of the them. They all seem healthy and doing fine.
Reader’s Choice: Top Posts
- Fair Trade Athletic Footwear
- Last Week I Killed Someone I Cared About ... A Writer's Journey
- "Stop Having Babies!!" versus "Start Saving!!"
- What is your favorite part about writing a novel?
- Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
- NFL players could be harmed by starting tackle football earlier, study claims gu.com/p/45af4 #healthymind #medicine 3 days ago
My Awesome Community
Love. Explore. Advocate. Rejoice. Note.