Reader’s Choice: Top Posts
- Fair Trade Athletic Footwear
- Happy Little Trees and The Joy of Painting
- Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people.
- Cooking with The Alice B. Toklas Cook Book: "Bird’s Nest Pudding" and "Coffee Icing"
- What to do with Used Coffee Grounds?
- RT @AdviceToWriters: Characters make their own plot. The dimensions of the characters determine the action of the novel. HARPER LEE http://… 1 hour ago
My Awesome Community
Love. Explore. Advocate. Rejoice. Note.
Category Archives: backyard farm
As a person I like to live life to its fullest… like running my first marathon in 2013. As a college student my resources are limited. However I do not let my financial limitations limit my life dreams… it just means … Continue reading
In the upper middle of the tree you can see one of our chickens. Today we have two chickens climbing in the trees, and the snow continues to fall. Hopefully we won’t have “frozen” chicken tomorrow morning!! If this was … Continue reading
Originally posted on Ranting About Rectangles:
This morning started out like any other morning. I was half awake, in my pajamas, outside feeding the rabbits and chickens. And then my husband shouted from the garage door “There’s an opossum in the cat…
Originally posted on Grist:
French people might enjoy horse meat every now and again, but the British, as a rule, do not. Nor do the Irish. And they certainly do not enjoy the idea that their juicy cow hamburger is…