Reader’s Choice: Top Posts
- Fair Trade Athletic Footwear
- What is your favorite part about writing a novel?
- Last Week I Killed Someone I Cared About ... A Writer's Journey
- Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
- Free Hugs... All Memorial Weekend Long
- NFL players could be harmed by starting tackle football earlier, study claims gu.com/p/45af4 #healthymind #medicine 2 days ago
My Awesome Community
Love. Explore. Advocate. Rejoice. Note.
Category Archives: God
Below are links to 3 videos from one of the most powerful sermons I have heard in a long time. It is from Glenn Packiam. This sermon is about how to live like a Christian. If you live like a … Continue reading
How does someone go from being a pastor to being an atheist? As I have never pursued the role of church leader I don’t know what it takes to become a leader. But how does someone who was a church … Continue reading
So, today is my one year wedding anniversary. I have been so busy with graduate school that I have had little or no time to blog. But today is a special day because of my amazing wife. We moved here … Continue reading
I love the NFL. I will not be shy about it. The NFL is my first, second, and THIRD favorite sport to watch. That being said, I will be studying for classes while watching the NFL Draft this weekend (grad … Continue reading
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. King James Version (KJV)