Reader’s Choice: Top Posts
- Fair Trade Athletic Footwear
- Happy Little Trees and The Joy of Painting
- Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people.
- Cooking with The Alice B. Toklas Cook Book: "Bird’s Nest Pudding" and "Coffee Icing"
- What to do with Used Coffee Grounds?
- Follow @drishism
My Awesome Community
Love. Explore. Advocate. Rejoice. Note.
Category Archives: learning
I’ve been working with our foster kid on her letters and words. She’s only three. Her alphabet goes like this… “A B C D E F G H I J A L M M O V Q R S mee … Continue reading
This has been an emotionally up and down week for my household. On Sunday, December 1st I finished my first marathon in Seattle. Monday we drove back to Oregon, where we cleaned the house to begin the transition period for … Continue reading
I am a giant! I am a hulking mass of muscle. I duck to get in through some doorways… and where I walk, I am the tallest of the tall. Some homes I am forced to watch my head so … Continue reading
I am on the way to becoming a college teacher so I don’t expect to encounter this very often. But I have many friends who teach elementary school. Their stories seem very much like this video created by Sleepyprincesszzz. If … Continue reading