Reader’s Choice: Top Posts
- Fair Trade Athletic Footwear
- Last Week I Killed Someone I Cared About ... A Writer's Journey
- Kings Island: Fast Lane Pass, Roller Coasters, and Arthritis
- Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
- What is your favorite part about writing a novel?
- NFL players could be harmed by starting tackle football earlier, study claims gu.com/p/45af4 #healthymind #medicine 3 days ago
My Awesome Community
Love. Explore. Advocate. Rejoice. Note.
Category Archives: marathon
Introducing my 2015 Bucket List These are smaller items that I hope to accomplish by the end of 2015. 5. Catch a fish in Oregon Considering how much water Oregon has I am disappointed to have not a caught a … Continue reading
Book Description: The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances Publication Date: September 30, 2014 This is not just a book about running. It’s a book about cupcakes. It’s a book about suffering. It’s a book about gluttony, … Continue reading
My marathon training has become completely derailed this year. Not all of it is my fault. In fact, most of it is not my fault. Currently I am physically healthy. But after a really disappointing year of running, it is … Continue reading
Failure sucks. So, the Wednesday before the Eugene Marathon… I had a stomach issue. It was possibly food poisoning, I’m not sure. What I can tell you is that I lost four pounds in two days… and within a span … Continue reading
Today I ran nearly five miles. Yes… I ran five miles, walked two miles… and felt pretty good. I cannot run the full marathon on July 27th in Eugene. That is a fact I have reluctantly accepted. But the half … Continue reading