- The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances by The Oatmeal (Sep 30, 2014)
- I Haven’t Had My Coffee Yet… Don’t Make Me Destroy You
- Hacking and Slashing through the Novel — A Writer’s Journey
- How can I be a feminist foster parent?
- Last Week I Killed Someone I Cared About … A Writer’s Journey
Reader’s Choice: Top Posts
- RT @runnersworld: The Look Lake Trail leads to the wreckage of a 1939 B-23 Dragon Bomber. bit.ly/1vw8q1e http://t.co/0e2qgYaBlu 2 hours ago
My Awesome Community
Love. Explore. Advocate. Rejoice. Note.
Category Archives: masculinity
Despite heated debates, Casa Diablo will be opening a new strip club location in Southeast Portland. This vegan strip club has detractors who worry about crime being attracted to the neighborhood. Others who oppose it see it offensive to sell … Continue reading