- The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances by The Oatmeal (Sep 30, 2014)
- I Haven’t Had My Coffee Yet… Don’t Make Me Destroy You
- Hacking and Slashing through the Novel — A Writer’s Journey
- How can I be a feminist foster parent?
- Last Week I Killed Someone I Cared About … A Writer’s Journey
Reader’s Choice: Top Posts
- Follow @drishism
My Awesome Community
Love. Explore. Advocate. Rejoice. Note.
Category Archives: Organic foods
Awesome! Today’s special is for “Sausage Sausage.” My wife and I braved the snow storm to visit the grocery store today. But … what exactly is Sausage Sausage? About these ads
Originally posted on Grist:
French people might enjoy horse meat every now and again, but the British, as a rule, do not. Nor do the Irish. And they certainly do not enjoy the idea that their juicy cow hamburger is…
So my wife walked into the backyard today, and found these crawling in the grass and on the path. We didn’t even know the rabbit was pregnant!! The mother rabbit pulled fur “after” giving birth… thankfully we didn’t step on … Continue reading
This is an update on the chickens. In approximately two weeks, we will begin butchering the white chickens (Cornish Cross). We are keeping the Ameraucana and Rhode Island Red chickens for egg layers. The Cornish Cross have grown freakishly fast … Continue reading