Reader’s Choice: Top Posts
- Fair Trade Athletic Footwear
- Last Week I Killed Someone I Cared About ... A Writer's Journey
- "Stop Having Babies!!" versus "Start Saving!!"
- What is your favorite part about writing a novel?
- Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
- NFL players could be harmed by starting tackle football earlier, study claims gu.com/p/45af4 #healthymind #medicine 3 days ago
My Awesome Community
Love. Explore. Advocate. Rejoice. Note.
Category Archives: prayer
For the last 5 to 8 years I have had a passion to help the poor. Helping people break the chains of poverty is something I want to do. For those reasons I am in the Philippines doing research on … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton and Glenn Beck are finally working together! It seems difficult enough to imagine these two politically different icons could manage to be happy in the same city together… let along work together. However, according to the Mayan Calendar … Continue reading
Below are links to 3 videos from one of the most powerful sermons I have heard in a long time. It is from Glenn Packiam. This sermon is about how to live like a Christian. If you live like a … Continue reading
How does someone go from being a pastor to being an atheist? As I have never pursued the role of church leader I don’t know what it takes to become a leader. But how does someone who was a church … Continue reading