- The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances by The Oatmeal (Sep 30, 2014)
- I Haven’t Had My Coffee Yet… Don’t Make Me Destroy You
- Hacking and Slashing through the Novel — A Writer’s Journey
- How can I be a feminist foster parent?
- Last Week I Killed Someone I Cared About … A Writer’s Journey
Reader’s Choice: Top Posts
- RT @WriterlyTweets: Tolstoy’s Reading List: Essential Books for Each Stage of Life ow.ly/C7uEa via @brainpickings #amreading 1 hour ago
My Awesome Community
Love. Explore. Advocate. Rejoice. Note.
Tag Archives: Life as I feel it
This is a list of the various things I miss about the USA during my research trip in the Philippines. It is not necessarily a cultural study … these are just the things that I, an American traveling in the … Continue reading
STRANGE NEWS! So, it is illegal to tell a man he has ‘no balls’ in Italy because it may hurt his male pride. This story ends with: A judge will now rule on the fine that Alberto should pay to … Continue reading
Today I rode in a Jeepney in Bacolod City. For people who are not familiar, Jeepneys are approximately a cross between rugged army jeeps and mini school buses. There are two bench seats on either side which extend from behind the … Continue reading
This is a strange time to be traveling in the Philippines. Apparently two days ago a protest began. Hurray for my great timing?? It lasts from July 20th to July 25th. The protest involves Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) who are … Continue reading