- The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances by The Oatmeal (Sep 30, 2014)
- I Haven’t Had My Coffee Yet… Don’t Make Me Destroy You
- Hacking and Slashing through the Novel — A Writer’s Journey
- How can I be a feminist foster parent?
- Last Week I Killed Someone I Cared About … A Writer’s Journey
Reader’s Choice: Top Posts
- RT @runitfast: Run It Fast® Instagram Photo of the Day ift.tt/NaRo7t #runitfast #running http://t.co/JTTQWcu7FA 1 hour ago
My Awesome Community
Love. Explore. Advocate. Rejoice. Note.
Tag Archives: prayer
For the last 5 to 8 years I have had a passion to help the poor. Helping people break the chains of poverty is something I want to do. For those reasons I am in the Philippines doing research on … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton and Glenn Beck are finally working together! It seems difficult enough to imagine these two politically different icons could manage to be happy in the same city together… let along work together. However, according to the Mayan Calendar … Continue reading
Below are links to 3 videos from one of the most powerful sermons I have heard in a long time. It is from Glenn Packiam. This sermon is about how to live like a Christian. If you live like a … Continue reading
So, today is my one year wedding anniversary. I have been so busy with graduate school that I have had little or no time to blog. But today is a special day because of my amazing wife. We moved here … Continue reading