My chickens were in the trees again. This time, two of them were REALLY high up. I tried to video them, but the result looks like Blair Witch meets the Chicken Wrangler. It took approximately 30 minutes for me to get all four chickens unstuck from the trees tonight. Two were fairly easy to catch because they were within arms reach.
The other two chickens were a different story. They were both nine feet off the ground, and I made the smart decision to poke them with a stick to get them down. Which, of course, was the wrong decision because they flew higher into the tree. Finally I came up with the idea of pulling the tree branch down and then they were six feet off the ground, and then I snagged them from the tree. Now all four are safely locked in their chicken coop.