So I have been nominated for the WordPress family award by the very cool blog Waiting On a Word.
The award is described this way by Shaun: “This is an award for everyone who is part of the “WordPress Family.” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award.”
It was wonderful to get this award, especially considering I have been an absentee blogger for a couple weeks (master’s paper). Thank you all, even if you are not listed below, for making me feel so connected on the blogging world known as WordPress.
Following are my wonderful nominees of people who make blogging enjoyable for me, and also write blogs I read:
- Ranting About Rectangles: A fun blog about backyard farming, budget saving tips, and other random awesomeness that is associated with being my wife.
- Drops of Ink: Wonderful photos and poems.
- Sounds Like Orange: Need music listening advice? Look no further. Sounds Like Orange is a music lover’s trip come true.
- I am Lost in Thot: This blog does not accept awards, but hopefully this blog will at least accept this virtual nod for being an excellent blogger. The photos posted on this blog are amazing.
- Shrinksarentcheap: Powerful, visual poetry.
- Pudding the damage on: Pudding has been second only to my wife when it comes to cheerleading. Thank you so much!!
- The Return of the Modern Philosopher: I am not sure any other blog is so random and unexpectedly funny. When my thesis was wearing me down, this blog made me laugh.
- Bucket List Productions: Leslie’s adventures are inspiring, and makes me often wonder what my next big adventure could be…
- East of Malaga: When I first started, East of Malaga was one of the blogs that kept stopping by on a regular basis to say hello. Thanks so much!!
- Don’t We Look Alive: Great reader and encourager for my foster care posts.
(1) Display the logo on your blog
(2) Link back to the person who nominated you
(3) Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
(4) Let your 10 family members know you have awarded them.